Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food
1. Pizza. Duh.
1lb. Ground Beef
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
1 Rectangle of chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 can cream of celery soup
1 16oz. container of sour cream
1 cup of uncooked instant white rice
1 bag of shredded monterrey jack cheese (a blend is also fine)
Brown the ground beef and the onion together. Dump it into a large casserole dish. Add the thawed and drained spinach to the casserole dish, as well as 1 cup uncooked instant white rice. Yes, uncooked. It will cook in the oven with the juices from the other stuff. Add the can of cream of celery soup and the sour cream.
Mix all of that together in the casserole dish and then spread it out. Top it off with a bag of cheese. Cook for 20-25 minutes on 350 degrees.
3. Sushi. You can’t keep me away from the spicy tuna. You just can’t.
First 3 Things you do in the morning
1. Let Archie out of his crate. Be immediately made to feel like the most special and awesome person on the planet (aren’t dogs awesome?)
Last 3 Things you do at night
1. Lay in bed and talk to Nav for 5-60 minutes. Bother him about random things like, “what do you think of the name Joel for our future son?” “do you think we’re going to use our gym membership this month?” (no) “did you lock the side door? are you sure? are you positive?”
2. Nav rolls over and goes to bed. Then we play argue for 10-15 minutes about how he can’t sleep with the light on but I can’t sleep without reading before bed. He steals the covers, I steal them back. I put my cold feet on his legs and he freaks out and tickles me to death for 5 minutes til I cry and then finally he goes to sleep.
3. I read until I fall asleep with my kindle on my face.
3 TV shows you NEVER miss
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. New Girl
3. The Mindy Project
3 Places you want to visit
2. Some place in the Caribbean where I can sit on a white sandy beach
3. Europe again, mostly Italy and Greece
|I’ve been places!|
3 People you can always count on
2. My parents (all 4!)
|Since the very beginning|
4. Kaylin – Not only did she fly all the way to London to visit me while I was studying abroad in Paris. But she also talked me down from a horrible panic attack. On the London Eye.
1. Favorite Childhood Book:
Moved back to the east coast after college.
Actually being able to drink any hot beverage and not sweat.
|If you don’t know who this is, we can’t be friends.|
|Go Jane – $36.50|
In a few weeks I’m headed to Portland, Maine to visit my family. Have you ever been to Maine?
It is an absolutely beautiful place.
The best part though? I get to see some of the best people I know.
|Parents! Brown hair stage.|
|Grammy, Bella, Juliet, Pim, and Mike. We’re dog people, can’t you tell?|
|Juliet proving once again, just how human human she actually is.|
And I can’t find any pictures of my brother Curt but let me tell you, I’m always excited to see him.
Do you ever just feel so so so lucky that one of your favorite people in the world is actually your sibling?
That they are the person you are MOST related to?
Siblings are built in best friends.
So I’m really excited to see him too.
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
If its past Halloween, I’m playing Christmas music anyways.
How did you come up with your blog name?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Facebook or Twitter? and why?
If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
What is something you want people to know about your blog?
Copyright © 2018 · Theme by 17th Avenue