I’m always fascinated to see which posts are popular and which aren’t. Sometimes I’ll write a post that I think is going to get a lot of love and instead, it falls flat. Other times, something I write something quickly or without much thought and it’s a hit. Proof that nearly two years in to this blogging adventure, I still have no clue what the hell I’m doing.
Here are my most popular posts from 2013:
2. Blueprint Cleanse Review – Evidently the BluePrint Cleanse is something people Google a lot. Search engine traffic accounts for most of this. Still, I think it’s one of the more honest accounts of any cleanse or diet that I’ve read. That’s code for “I suck at dieting and half-assed it” and then admitted it on the interwebs.
3. Those Mormons – Big thanks to the LDS ladies of the blog world. We love you.
4. Why I Left California – Exactly what it sounds like. I’m Back East. Here’s the why.
5. Dear Baby Kimye – Let’s just call “this the one I should have bet money on”. Yes, you heard little North West’s name here first, where I sarcastically predicted it. I’ll just be over here patting myself on the back for this. Although really, with those parents what did we expect?
6. How Pinterest Ruined Weddings – Step away from the mason jars and the burlap.
7. How to Successfully Live With Your Boyfriend – A year and a half later, it’s going swimmingly. Here’s my best advice.
8. It’s Just A Blog – Blogs are a lot of things but they aren’t everything. I’m always trying to keep it in perspective.
9. I Categorize You – Mommy bloggers. Twenty-something bloggers. Mormon fashion bloggers. I categorize you.
10. How to Use Buffer for Your Blog – This is still the best tool I’ve ever found for managing social sharing and blog sponsorship commitments. I love you, Buffer. Thanks for being so awesome (and free!).
Most Popular Guest Post:
So there we have it. The most popular posts of 2013. Funny thing is, these aren’t necessarily my favorite posts but I sure am glad others found them amusing.