Yesterday I went with a friend to two Goodwill locations in hopes of finding some Pinterest project ideas. While both locations were a bust on the craft project front, we picked up lots of other goodies. The book section is always a hit, and paperbacks are only 25 cents each! And as usual, I found several LOFT items.
Grand total: $17.50
1. Harry Potter Books 1-4 and 6. All stacked nicely in the book section. Since I only owned the last one, this was such a great find. I think it’s a sign I should re-read them.
2. Mossimo cream lightweight sweater
3. LOFT suit jacket with sequin belt
4. LOFT black short sleeved sweater
5. LOFT cream casual sweater
6. Five books I’m looking forward to enjoying.
Why yes, I do have a compulsive book buying problem. I’ve also found that while Goodwill isn’t the best place to find the latest trends, you can always find quality basics from well-known brands.
It should also be noted that I’m certainly not a photographer. I take pictures with my iPhone or my beau’s camera. Nothing fancy there, I’m just trying to show that you can find fantastic items at a fraction of the cost if you buy lightly used.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!